Arnold and Jack Daniel’s won at the 10th Annual W³ Awards for three different campaign websites: “The Few and Far Between,” “Jack’n For Beats,” and “It’s The Thought That Counts.” Congratulations to the team and all partners involved!
Jack Daniel’s “The Few & Far Between: Tales of Mischief, Revelry and Whiskey” site
- Gold for Website Features – Video or Motion Graphics
- Silver for Video Features – Visual Effects/Motion Graphics
- Silver for Video Features – Design
- Silver for General Website – Food and Beverage
Jack Daniel’s “Jack’n For Beats” site
- Gold for Social Content & Marketing – Promotions and Contents
Jack Daniel’s “It’s The Thought That Counts” Holiday site
- Silver for Social Content & Marketing – Promotions and Contests
About the W³ Awards
The W³ Awards honors creative excellence on the web, and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning sites, videos and marketing programs. Simply put, the W³ is the first major web competition to be accessible to the biggest agencies, the smallest firms, and everyone in between. Small firms are as likely to win as Fortune 500 companies and international agencies.