TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Summary of Position: The primary role of the Technical Support Analyst is to provide IT customer service to agency employees via remote tools, via deskside support, over email and over the phone. This second level support position is responsible for the intake of IT issues and requests and troubleshooting in the following technologies; Macintosh desktops, laptops, peripherals, software, operating systems, email applications, network connectivity, printing services and mobility devices. Second level support is the initial escalation point for the Associate Desktop Admins.
- Does intermediate to advanced level trouble shooting to resolve any issue.
- Accurately records pertinent information.
- Manages projects and helps engineer desktop computing environment.
- Installs software, repairs/replaces broken hardware, manages inventory, installs upgrades, documents procedures and end-user how-to.
- Supports mobile devices including configuration and trouble-shooting.
- Team player.
- Shares information.
- Fine-tuned and advanced troubleshooting skills on OS X.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent listening skills and verbal communication.
- Customer service mindset.
- Must be comfortable with face to face interaction.
- Entry level to 2 years experience supporting either Windows and Macintosh computers in a corporate WAN environment including the troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and maintenance of associated desktops, laptops, Operating Systems, printers, peripherals, network protocols.
- Apple Technical certifications a plus.
- Casper Suite experience and/or certification is a plus.
- Experience creating packages and running installations over the network a plus.
- PC trouble-shooting skills a plus.
- Develop quality relationships with agency employees (our customers).
- Accurate and timely status updates to tickets as necessary.
- Must follow all Systems process and procedures.
- Diagnose customer technical issues.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.