The SVP Marketing Director is the clients’ most respected business partner and has the understanding of all channels within the marketing mix to create and capitalize on opportunities that fit best with the brand, business and customer needs. They are the day-to-day pulse of the account. This position reports to the Group Marketing Director.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
This role is expected to fully participate in the developing of great work—supplying great strategy and insights based on the business, brand and customer dynamics.
– Business leader for the brand team and manages marketing team
– Act as agency advocate for great creative work and big ideas
– Partner with Creative heads and GMP to deliver thoughtful, strategic and creative work to clients
– Manage and lead a team of producers to successfully build strong client recommendations
o Control directions of team, projects and campaigns
– Drive year over year revenue growth and identify new revenue streams
– Identify, coach and develop great talent
o Foster high levels of performance, give constant and direct feedback and coach team
– Develop and sell top creative, results-oriented and integrated marketing strategies
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Proficient in Microsoft office.
MBA strongly preferred
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.