ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Business leader for the brand team and manages marketing team
- Act as agency advocate for great creative work and big ideas
- Partner with Creative heads and GMP to deliver thoughtful, strategic and creative work to clients – Manage and lead a team to successfully build strong client recommendations
- Must be a problem– solution and results-oriented leader
- Responsible for health of the team and client relationship
- Identify, coach and develop great talent
- Foster high levels of performance, give constant and direct feedback and coach team
- Drive year over year revenue growth and profit and identify new revenue streams.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 12+ years of experience desired. Must have proven track record leading teams and clients to positive results, not simply as a member of a team but as the business partner and driver.
- Must have experience developing strategies for both traditional and digital/social/content platforms
- Packaged goods experience preferred
- Beauty and Fashion experience or sensibility preferred
- Domestic and International travel will be required for this role
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Proficient in Microsoft office, Keynote.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.