SVP,Brand Strategy Director
Arnold Worldwide is a global ad agency located in the heart of historic Boston. Part of the vast Havas network, Arnold has the best of both worlds: it can optimize the resources of a global network, while maintaining its own unique creative identity and heritage. And that creative heritage has spanned more than 40 years. Currently, Arnold is the proud creator of the iconic Jack Daniels campaigns, as well as Progressive’s “Flo”, which was recently voted a Madison Avenue “Hall of Famer.” Inspired by this rich creative heritage, but not content to rest on its laurels, Arnold has renewed its focus on developing ideas and creating work that yields a disproportionate amount of attention for our clients.
With a new leadership team at the helm (Kiran Smith/CEO, Guy Lambert/CSO and Lucia Ferrante/CFO have all joined the agency within the past 8 months), and led by Icaro Doria, one of the foremost Chief Creative Officers in the US, Arnold is in the middle of a transformation. Armed with unshakeable optimism and fueled by an unrelenting drive to succeed, Arnold has gained significant new business momentum with recent account wins of Hardees, Sam Adams/Twisted Tea and Hilton Hotels.
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the transformation of an iconic agency, by assuming a leadership role in the Brand Strategy Group. The SVP, Brand Strategy Director will lead a couple of Arnold’s top brands, from a leadership perspective, while also being a major contributor in Arnold’s new business efforts. Additionally, this role will serve as a both a manager and mentor to the junior-mid level strategists in the group.
- 10+ years of brand strategy experience, will have worked on successfully on blue chip brands and campaigns
- Must be a classically trained strategist, and understand the history, development and the current themes of the discipline
- Has been trained in agencies that understand and train classic strategy
- Insatiably curious about pop culture, trends, anything that can help to inform why people/consumers do what they do
- Collaborative, pro-active, hands-on team player
- Entrepreneurial, adept at problem solving and can just figure “stuff” out
- Values and enjoys developing young strategists
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.