Arnold’s internship program provides talented students and new graduates with the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience with some of the industry’s leading experts in their field. Interns will work with their respective teams on current projects, and add value to day-to-day deliverables. Interns will also attend a variety of Lunch & Learn seminars in various disciplines. In addition, interns will be assigned a group project that will require them to collaborate effectively on developing an integrated campaign that will be presented to the senior leadership team at the conclusion of the internship program.
Must Haves: A tireless work ethic. – You will see firsthand, the advertising world is a fast-paced, ever-changing beast. You will also get a well-rounded experience with exposure to all sides of what we do. Passion and diligence is what we’re looking for!
We have deepened our core competency by organizing our Creative Department into cross-disciplinary teams. For example, today you’ll find the traditional copywriter and art director team working side by side with a social media manager, a UX lead and a branded content specialist. This kind of collaboration allows for the creation of the most holistic ideas across paid, earned and owned media as people develop programs together. Possible Creative internships include:
- Art Director
- User Experience
- Creative Technology
- The Summer internship program will be held in Arnold’s Boston office
- The program will be 10 weeks long
- It will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th
- This is a paid internship
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Portfolio of work samples
- New graduate or rising senior in good academic standing
- Relevant coursework or internship
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial
*Applications are due by March 1st at 11:59pm.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.