Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Digital, Broadcast, Print, Direct Mail projects
- Actively manage projects on Amgen working across all channels and various job types.
- Develops and continually manages project timelines.
- Works closely with production partners to ensure process is followed and relevant team members are engaged in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Assist in the training and advocation of agency process to the agency as a whole
- Proactively identifies and develops solutions for account specific process issues
- Facilitate team & status meetings effectively – must regularly hold status meetings with project team.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Manage a Project Management workflow system such as Pulse.
- Manage resourcing for the creative team.
- Collaborates in the scope of work development process.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong Pharma expertise and knowledgeable about the Regulatory Committee (RC) submissions
- Strong knowledge and interest in digital channels and website production, print, broadcast and showing a continued drive to learn more about each industry.
- Strong leadership, communications, organization and negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high quality work, on time and under budget
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self directed, goal oriented, results driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Resourceful with excellent creative problem solving skills
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.