Sr. Project Manager (Multi-Channel, focus on Social/Content/Print/Digital/TV)
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) will oversee their respective teams on Jack Daniel’s. This position will also supervise one PM. The ideal candidates would have 4+ years of project / production management experience from an agency or in-house agency environment. To be considered for this position you must have multi-channel experience working on fast-moving, high-volume accounts.
The SPM should have a full understanding of managing social / content, print, digital and TV projects from initiation through implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively manages projects on Jack Daniel’s, working across all channels and various job types.
- Develops and continually manages project timelines.
- Works closely with account/marketing partners to plan for upcoming projects.
- Works closely with Creative Directors to secure resources and manage creative reviews.
- Works closely with production partners to ensure process is followed and relevant team members are engaged in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversees workload of Project Manager to ensure work is appropriately distributed.
- Assists in the training and advocating of process to the agency.
- Proactively identifies and develops solutions for account specific process issues.
- Facilitates team & status meetings effectively – must regularly hold status meetings with project team.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Manages all projects in the Pulse workflow system.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong knowledge and interest in social/content, print, digital and TV channels, showing a continued drive to learn more about each discipline.
- Strong leadership, communications, organization and negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high quality work.
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Resourceful with excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.