The Senior Marketing Manager provides client and brand team leadership, develops mid to senior level client relationships and is often regarded by the client as a trusted advisor. S/he demonstrates visible leadership behaviors that will propel Arnold forward. S/he is a driver of client satisfaction, revenue growth, and business profitability for his/her assigned accounts. S/he will escalate issues to leadership and will determine the best way to deliver a difficult message to both the brand/project team and the client effectively. S/he has an entrepreneurial spirit and identifies opportunities within the client. S/he is an expert in agency and client process. S/he identifies the approach and strategic direction for his/her programs with the input of internal stakeholders and then helps to sell it to the client.
Must have experience in CRM programs including managing creative development as well as helping client manage and coordinate all parts of the program
- Fully understand the client’s business and maintain current industry knowledge
- Understand business problems/challenges and partners with the client to apply our solutions to their problems, feeding the process to deliver great work
- Create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction and reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of game-changing solutions
- Assist in building and championing integration of the business
- Contribute to industry leading thought leadership by driving innovation and the delivery of forward thinking solutions
- Create opportunities to share knowledge and learning of emerging marketing trends
- Proactively identifies and pursues opportunities on behalf of the client that go beyond the obvious or accepted solution
- Is viewed by others as an inspirational and thought provoking leader. Routinely observes and evaluates quality of work being developed and leaving the agency
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships with day-to-day/mid-level clients
- Serve as internal champion for client initiatives while developing a healthy give/take relationship between client and agency based on mutual trust and respect
- Understand and anticipate the client’s business needs; provide insight beyond current project(s)
- Effectively lead working client meetings and presentations to mid-senior level clients
- Use skill in questioning, interviewing and strategic planning to define the client(s) business needs and sell recommend solutions
- Successfully build a collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Actively works to build relationships across Arnold teams to develop cohesive innovative solutions
- Partner with team to deliver projects/initiatives on time and on budget
- Proactively manage client expectations by communicating project and profit risks to team and client
- Oversee management of specific project as assigned
- Manage cross-functional team by establishing direction and providing information required for successful delivery
- Understanding of intra-agency processes to efficiently execute work.
- Develop sell-through presentations to internal and client stakeholders
- Take a lead role in developing client presentations and other important communication in a clear, compelling and persuasive way
- Run effective working client, cross-disciplinary meetings with mid-senior level clients
- Communicate key information about Arnold and other Havas agencies as appropriate in client meetings
- Link communication to audience’s concerns and perspectives
- Move audience to desired action through clear and persuasive delivery of information
- Responsible for communicating budgets and forecasts to client and agency
- Partners with Marketing Operations to insure project scope, metrics, and delivery are aligned to deliver on-time, on strategy, and on-budget solutions
- Identify organic revenue growth opportunities for Arnold that drives business success for the client. Works with Marketing Director to sell into client organization
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 5-9 years of applicable marketing and agency experience
- Ability to keep composure and lead in high stress situations
- Experience and interest in working in complex CRM programs
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem solving abilities
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.