Senior Business Manager
Senior Business Manager is responsible for providing financial oversight and management in accordance with the agency’s internal policies as well as the specific client with which they are partnered.
- Regular client interaction which includes but is not limited to receiving/processing purchase orders, participation in weekly calls regarding scope reconciliations with client, partner agencies and procurement.
- Regular Account team interaction which includes but is not limited to providing/answering questions on billing, weekly burn reports, estimate to actual reviews, reallocation of purchase orders and updates to monthly budget/gating documents.
- Regular interaction with Agency partners which includes but is not limited to monthly burn/time and job reconciliations; monitoring status of coordination paperwork and fees.
- Work closely with Director of Client Analysis on monthly percent completion reporting, revenue recognition and forecasting, time reconciliations and PO allocations.
- Responsible for specific client finances, including purchase orders, billing and budgets
- Manage the function of Assistant Business Managers including setting up billing calendars to ensure bills are distributed to clients timely
- Manage the timeline of various clients to ensure all billing, forecasting and reporting is accurate and timely
- Manage Accounts Receivable for all assigned accounts
- Manage Work in Progress for all assigned accounts
- Review open PO reports monthly
- Resolve all profit center inaccuracies included on the Lack of Upload report monthly to ensure charges are posted and billed timely
- Review and distribute estimate to actual reports monthly
- Meet with Production and Account groups monthly to review WIP and ensure accuracy
- Responsible for all financial and process related issues for all assigned accounts both internally and externally
- Manage media partners to ensure they comply with all clients needs and deadlines
- Assist in client audit preparation when needed
- Review, approve and assign each Work Request submitted on fin.arn required to start project
- Review and approve each Travel Request submitted on fin.arn for all assigned accounts
- Reconcile non-production travel for assigned accounts
- Research and resolve any vendor issues that may arise on assigned accounts
- Responsible for coverage in the absence of Assistant Business Manager on assigned accounts which would include requesting bills, data entry of non-production estimates, review and approval of employee expense reports for assigned accounts.
- Ensure all involved comply with every aspect of the client contracts
- Ensure all involved comply with every aspect of internal policies
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.