Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contract negotiations, Rights and clearances, Strong Talent background and familiarity with all aspects of SAG/AFTRA, ACTRA and AFM Unions.
- Review creative materials and advise Agency teams on any talent, copyright and intellectual property issues
- Work with Counsel on advisement of any copyright and intellectual property issues, contract templates, risk assessment and indemnifications
- Review vendor agreements to ensure they meet compliance standards
- Trademark searches for proposed branding, tag lines, etc.
- Work with Production teams to evaluate production and contract concerns
- Approve award documents, insurance, licensing and talent agreements and purchase orders
- Work through any network clearance issues
- Negotiate and generate all Music Licenses
- Negotiate all Celebrity and over-scale deals and oversee creation of contracts
- Work with Producers and Marketing Teams regarding all talent sessions, residuals, and all other talent and music related costs.
- Advise Marketing Teams on any updated union rules, regulations
- Manage union claims, audits or reporting requirements
- Manage any Foreign Talent requests, agreements
- Actualize Production jobs with Producers
Skills & Desired Experience:
- Minimum 5-10 + years relevant industry experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience working with Talent Agents
- Strong working knowledge of Talent Union contracts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a Team
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.