Senior Brand Planner (1277)
Job title: Senior Brand Strategist
Arnold Worldwide is agency of record for a major healthcare company working on a breakthrough launch brand. The successful candidate will serve as a strategic leader on the business, representing Arnold Worldwide in key meetings with senior clients and helping to drive the quality of our strategic and creative work. You will work closely with the SVP Brand Strategy Director on the business but will be a self-starter, capable of working with minimal direction, developing innovative strategies while respecting the brand’s overall strategic guardrails, and representing the agency with senior clients. You must have digital strategy experience and a mix of healthcare and non-healthcare experience is desirable.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be focused on fostering integrated solutions that help efficiently and effectively achieve the business objectives. Responsibilities are wide ranging, and include: deeply understanding business and consumer issues, identifying insights, writing briefs and conducting integrated briefings, integrating brand strategy into a broad range of projects well beyond traditional communications, e.g. consumer experience, digital & social strategy, IPR, liaison with HCP-facing strategy. In this role, you’ll work closely and collaboratively with account, media, digital and creative teams across the account and agency, and crucially with partner agencies (PR, HCP, media partners). The ability to think proactively about business, consumer & creative opportunities, beyond current projects, will be critical.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Apply strategy skills and methodologies to create relevant, breakthrough customer insights from primary research, cultural trends, and existing client data
- Work with Account Management to apply consumer insight into the marketing planning process
- Partner with Creative to apply customer insights to inspire the creative
- Collaborate with client and internal teams on strategic brand building opportunities
- Drive teamwork into everything you do
- Manage and mentor others in team-help them grow their skills and confidence
- Become an essential resource for clients and team alike
- Contribute new thinking and approaches to the Arnold strategy team
- 6+ years of strategic planning experience in marketing or strategic services organizations (e.g. General or digital agency strategic planning group; brand strategy firm)
- Digital strategy experience essential
- Healthcare experience desirable
- Deep interest in and understanding of qualitative & quantitative research – techniques, how to design, interpret, apply
- Ability to find human insights within a wealth of research / data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and storytelling ability
- Mature presence with senior clients
- Experience in designing and running / co-running client workshops
- Quick learner and attention to detail
Ambition, teamwork & drive!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.