Job Title: Senior Art Director – Health, Wellness and Pharma Brands
Location: New York
About Arnold Worldwide:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creativity: Delivers every idea and assignment with creativity and passion. Ability to translate a marketing need into a unique, creative brand or campaign.
• Creative skills: Experienced designer with an eye for detail and understanding of graphic communication. Fluent in typography, design language across multiple medium, including web and print design, print production and understanding of retouching.
• Conceptual work: Contributes conceptually with copy partner, understands the role strategy plays, and helps execute ideas across channels. Understanding of ID and logo development.
• Art Rights Management: proper documentation of imagery, familiarity with licensing, ability to work with art buyer for purchasing. Works with supervisor to create image library through photoshoot or compilation.
• Presentation: Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally.
• Communication: Open communication with supervisor to share progress of work and design and communicates with brand team.
• Time management: Manages time effectively across projects, meets agreed upon deadlines and is accountable and responsible for their work.
• Experience: Knowledge of agency functions or applicability of experience, previous design experience in digital and print.
- B.A. degree in graphic design, interactive design, advertising or other design- related program
5 – 7 Years of experience required
Fluid in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Basic knowledge of Animation, Video Production, or Web Dev a plus
Working knowledge of Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.