The Project Manager (PM) will oversee their respective workload on their account. The ideal candidates would have 2 to 4 years of project/production management experience from an agency or in-house environment.
The primary role of the PM is to efficiently manage the execution of work while ensuring our process is adhered. The PM has the responsibility of being our process quarterback ensuring that all creative work follows our established process to reduce defects & produce error free work. Additionally, they will establish and manage schedules, ensure approvals and provide solutions to issues as they arise. The PM should keep the Senior Marketing Manager and Account team abreast of all situations that affect timing and scope on assigned accounts. The PM will ensure no work commences without proper job information, job number and assigned level, including appropriate strategic or project brief prior to creative team assignment.
The person in this role is a savvy make-it-happen kind of person. They understand what it takes to get things done. This is an internal role in which the Project Manager will have contact with any and all departments as required throughout the project lifecycle but will also be the liaison for promoting & stewarding integration among departments from a process standpoint. The PM must police process with a strong voice while maintaining relationships to effectively get the work done. This person must protect the process but at the same time know how to be nimble and alert to identify process improvement situations that can benefit/improve our process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Broadcast, Print, Direct Mail, Digital projects from a day to day tasks.
- Actively manage projects on account working across all channels and various job types.
- Identifying project life cycles and schedules & develops and continually manages project timelines.
- Works closely with production partners to ensure process is followed and relevant team members are engaged in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Proactively identifies and develops solutions for account specific process issues.
- Facilitate team & status meetings effectively – must regularly hold status meetings with project team.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Manage a Project Management workflow system such as Pulse.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong knowledge and interest in print-Direct Mail, broadcast and digital channels.
- Strong leadership, communications, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high quality work, on time and under budget.
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self directed, goal oriented, results driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Resourceful with excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.