Responsible for the initiation phase of all projects.
Develop timelines, financial management & resource management. Client lead for communication of PM responsibilities.
Responsible for developing budgets.
Responsible to crafting the SOW by documenting all the deliverables, assumptions and timeline.
Partner with Account Team and Finance
During the financial meetings, provide data and recommendations for each project or client. Review and update all Briefs prior to kick-off.
Organize each project kick-off.
Maintain and manage flawless execution of all deliverables.
Responsible for all submissions, quality and on-time.
Maintain professionalism and ‘leadership voice’ with all team members.
Health & Wellness experience is necessary. Must understand medical/legal review, OPDP, and pharma requirements.
The primary role of the PM is to efficiently manage the execution of work. They will establish and manage schedules, ensure approvals and provide solutions to issues as they arise. The PM should keep the SPM and Marketing Team abreast of all situations that affect timing and scope on assigned accounts. The PM will ensure no work commences without proper job information, job number and assigned level, including appropriate strategic or project brief prior to creative team assignment.
The person in this role is a savvy make-it-happen kind of person. They understand what it takes to get things done. This is an internal role in which the Project Manager will have contact with any and all departments as required throughout the project lifecycle. The PM must police process with a strong voice while maintaining relationships to effectively get the work done. This person must protect the process but at the same time know how to be nimble.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively manage projects working across all channels and various job types.
- Identifying project life cycles and schedules & develops and continually manages project timelines.
- Works closely with production partners to ensure process is followed and relevant team members are engaged in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Proactively identifies and develops solutions for account specific process issues
- Facilitate team & status meetings effectively – must regularly hold status meetings with project team.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Manages all projects in the Pulse workflow system.
- Strong knowledge and interest in print-based communications, social/content, and digital channels, showing a continued drive to learn more about each discipline.
- Strong leadership, communications, organization and negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high quality work, on time and under budget
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self directed, goal oriented, results driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Resourceful with excellent creative problem solving skills
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidates would have 2 to 4 years of project/production management experience from an agency or in-house agency environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.