Roles & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities for this role are building and editing mechanical files, prepress file preparation and digital production. Experience with wide-format printing and hand skills (cutting, mounting, building comprehensives, props, etc.) are also highly valued.
- Assist design and production teams in producing print and digital deliverables
- Receive and implement feedback and critiques from copy editing, creative and marketing teams
- Prepare final, press-ready files according to supplied specifications while maintaining strict brand guidelines
- Resize and version existing mechanical files
- Communicate problems that could threaten timely completion of projects
- Maintain a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, typographic principles, color spaces and prepress requirements
Years of Experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.