A team leader with strong background in business technology. This person needs to be able to assimilate technical product information and translate key benefits into marketing copy. He/she is able to understand segmented customer requirements and the landscape of competitive options each prospect, from consumer to enterprise, may consider.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technically literate with strong communications skills and ability to clearly explain complex business technology; connective tissue between departments and the clients
- Develop assets to assist strategy, marketing and creative teams in understanding the customer benefits each product delivers and how to consultatively position solutions
- Intricate part of the creative process by validating marketing claims through the lens of product benefits
- Understand how to fill the pipeline and converting marketing qualified leads for consumer as well as businesses up to 999 employees
- Master the clients’ business; thorough knowledge of CenturyLink and competitor products and sales process
- Deep understanding of market pricing and cost drivers for each service in the portfolio
- Stay abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the competitive position of CenturyLink products
- See around corners; knows what’s next in telecom products (e.g. emerging video consumer technology)
- Travel to meet key stakeholders within product, marketing communications, sales and digital CenturyLink teams
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or engineering disciple
- 10+ years overall marketing and telecommunications experience
- 5+ years with product management, previous hands-on technology role (engineering, product development, sales engineering or systems operations)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.