Arnold is a Creation Company. We believe brands today need partners who think less like advertisers and more like creators. Creators who are well informed. We relentlessly pursue creative solutions that work hard for our clients’ businesses and work their way into culture. We are proud to represent a diverse portfolio of clients including Allergan, Barclays, Huntington Bank, Jack Daniel’s, Merck, National Association of Realtors, Ocean Spray, Progressive, PUR, Sutter Health, and many other great brands. Arnold is part of Havas Group, with U.S. offices in Boston and New York.
We are looking for an HR Associate who is eager to learn in a Creative environment and has an entrepreneurial spirit to work in our Boston office. This role will be responsible for a broad range of administrative responsibilities to ensure that the needs of the business and the needs of the employees are met. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing HR team to collaborate with while able to manage independent tasks and work on multiple job duties simultaneously.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administers day-to-day tasks by providing support to HR team
- Manage Orientation and onboarding of new employees to include; collecting all new hire paperwork, present new employee orientation and enter employee information into our HRIS (Dayforce) system
- Point of contact for HR questions on policies and procedures, and liaison for benefits and payroll questions
- Help to manage and update HR policies, processes, and programs and provide assistance to employees
- Input Time and Attendance in time tracking system (Agresso)
- Responsible for entering all new hires and employee changes in our HRIS (Dayforce) system and tracking the changes for payroll reporting
- Provide support with the coordination of various HR programs
- Run ad-hoc reporting requests in a timely manner
- Regularly complete personnel filing by IRS regulations and internal standards
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of HR experience
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to interact with all levels, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and HR Systems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be positive, friendly, and approachable
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.