Jr. Financial Analyst
The Jr. Financial Analyst is responsible for providing in-depth financial analyses at the client level across all accounts at the agency as well as analyses of overhead costs. The Client Financial Analyst will assist with client specific reporting, internal analyses in client profitability and monthly reporting.
- Prepare client reconciliations, analyzing actual hours against staffing plans, highlighting major discrepancies
- Prepare client specific reporting as necessary, including but not limited to, profit center income, forecast vs. actual studio costs, and employee specific time reporting
- Perform monthly expense analysis.
- Input Reporting package into the Havas reporting modules.
- Run various month end reports to assist in the reporting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to collect and summarize data to prepare clear and concise reports
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team player
- Proficient in MS Office
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.