Facilities Assistant, Havas Village @ 10 Summer Street
Reporting in to the Director of Facilities, the Facilities Assistant is responsible for the execution of the daily tasks needed to maintain the space @ 10 Summer Street, including support for Arnold Worldwide, Havas Media, and other Village parties as needed. The position requires a highly motivated individual with strong communication and customer service skills.
The primary responsibilities for the Facilities Assistant include providing assistance to the Facilities Director across all tasks including: general maintenance and needed repairs, agency meeting set-up and break down, seating moves, and assistance with construction projects.
The Facilities Assistant will also be the primary contact for the following:
- Placing service calls for maintenance on all equipment as needed
- Daily conference room set up and break down and maintaining the appearance of the cafe, bar areas and other gathering locations
- Daily set-up and troubleshooting of the coffee machines on 5, 7, and 8 including cleaning out coffee machines throughout the day
- Stocking beer vending machine
- Changing light bulbs
- Changing CO2 tanks for kegerators and sparkling water machine
- Provide back up support to Mailroom, Porter and Catering services
- Keeping a watchful eye on the space throughout the day, ensuring that it is kept clean, well stocked, and in working order
Must have minimum HS diploma or GED
Must be able to communicate in spoken and written English
Must be able to work independently and keep clear and accurate records.
Must have reliable transportation and ability to be reached by phone.
Must be able to perform light lifting.
Must be able to meet a flexible work schedule to accommodate early morning, evening, or weekend functions if/when necessary
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.