Roles & Responsibilities
This role is responsible for providing strategic and thoughtful digital work in order to serve our clients in the digital aspect of their campaign.
- Lead discovery on engagements to accurately scope projects, define project requirements and success
- Make clear digital recommendations that work with internal teams and external clients to ensure proper use of technology
- Manages scope, deliverables, schedule and budgets
- Assist in evangelizing digital solutions throughout the organization
- Participate in the development of new business
- Identify and develop solutions for specific client issues
- Mentor team members and promote professional growth
Years of Experience
Qualifications & Skills
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills. Ambitious, accountable and driven.
4-year degree required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.