At Arnold, we are nerds of creativity. And our game is the industry that we live in. That’s why we have PHD’s in visual storytelling. Why we’re curators of culture. And why we dive that much deeper into business strategy. Because when we are schooled in every aspect of marketing, it frees you to create from the heart and brand with conviction. We are students of the game, so you can be fearless.
The Creative Recruiter effectively oversees the full-life-cycle recruiting process in an effort to attract and hire the very best and ensure a positive candidate experience. As the face of Arnold, you will play a critical role in sourcing and attracting talent to Arnold. You will utilize social selling techniques, develop tailored recruiting strategies, and build strong partnerships with hiring managers and discipline leads. The ideal candidate has a strong network of relevant talent and has a firm understanding of related agencies, disciplines, culture and work. This role requires an innate ability to adapt quickly and remain focused. You are a strategic thinker, a strong communicator, and problem solver. This position reports to the Director, Recruiting.
- Experience hiring Creative talent in an advertising or staffing agency.
- Leads full-cycle recruiting process for specified junior to senior level positions, including screening active and passive candidates, managing the interview process, partnering with hiring team to gather feedback, negotiations, generating offers and assisting with onboarding.
- Partner with Arnold Creative leaders to understand their team and client needs/goals, work with them to anticipate attrition or growth, and provide solutions for short and long-term hiring needs.
- Engage well-qualified and diverse candidates through innovative and diverse sourcing methods.
- Build and broaden relationships within all relevant industry talent channels to strengthen the long-term talent pipeline.
- Participate in industry and recruiting networking events.
- Lead college recruiting efforts for recruiting positions, including liaising with career services professionals at colleges/universities, portfolio schools, etc.
- Manage job descriptions and job postings.
- Play lead role in attracting and vetting top creative talent for summer internship program.
- Guide hiring team on the candidate selection process. Partner with the Resource Manager to identify top candidates and advise on offer package.
- Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies.
- Responsible for optimizing use and effectiveness of Jobvite.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
2-5 years of Advertising industry recruiting or related experience within an in-house or third party setting.
Experience sourcing/recruiting for creative positions is required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must have a solid understanding of full cycle recruiting. Must have experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and related social recruiting platforms. Experience using Jobvite or related applicant tracking systems is a plus. Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Must have polished phone, email and social media etiquette. Must be informal and people-centric in approach yet adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Must be autonomous and be able to quickly establish credibility with hiring managers and senior leaders. Must be persuasive, proactive, have a strong presence, and have unquestionable integrity. Must have a self-motivated drive, a commitment to excellence, and a passion for their craft.
A four-year degree is preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.