Job Title: Creative Director (Art) – Health, Wellness and Pharma Brands
Location: New York
About Arnold Worldwide:
Arnold is a Creation Company. We believe brands today need partners who think less like advertisers and more like creators. Creators who are well informed. We relentlessly pursue creative solutions that work hard for our clients’ businesses and work their way into culture. Arnold is part of Havas Group, with U.S. offices in Boston and New York. For more information, visit http://arn.com.
The Creative Director is responsible for producing high quality creative and presentation deliverables to clients and team members. This role reports to the Executive Creative Director.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to the development of creative concepts through participation in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
• Execute work through to completion by creating high impact, integrated advertising solutions
• Under the Executive Creative Director, design concepts, storyboards and layouts to support creative ideas for clients
• Maintain strong relationships with both internal creative team and external clients
• Manage and mentor Junior Art Directors, Designers and entire creative team
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation
communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Must
have experience with TV, Digital, Print, POS, Promotions and Design.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.