Job Title: Copywriter – Healthcare, Wellness & Pharma Brands
Location: New York
ABOUT ARNOLD WORLDWIDE:
Arnold is a Creation Company. We believe brands today need partners who think less like advertisers and more like creators. Creators who are well informed. We relentlessly pursue creative solutions that work hard for our clients’ businesses and work their way into culture. Arnold is part of Havas Group, with U.S. offices in Boston and New York. For more information, visit http://arn.com.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to create or collaborate to develop consumer campaign concepts for, but not limited to: TV, Digital, Social, Print
- Write copy that:
- Touches chords, warms hearts, and/or inspires action.
- Is concise, clear, creative, and supportable and grammatically correct
- Writes headlines, subheads and body copy
- References and fact-checks copy
- Works with supervisor and/or art director to develop creative strategies, develop concepts, and may be called on to act as creative lead on proposed projects
- Reviews/presents copy to senior team members to ensure adherence to strategic focus and tone
- Demonstrates an ability to think visually
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing agency
- Possesses an inquisitive mind, asks relevant questions in the search for insights
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Is detail oriented with a strong ability to research and problem solve
- Learns quickly and possesses a continuous learning mentality
- Displays strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate
- Proficient with Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, other content creation platforms a plus
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.