Summary of Position: The primary role of the AV/Technical Support Analyst is to provide AV and IT customer service to agency employees via remote tools, via deskside support, over email and over the phone. This senior level support position will be the primary support contact for AV technologies as well as being responsible for the intake of IT issues and requests and troubleshooting in the following technologies: Macintosh laptops and desktops, peripherals, software, operating systems, email applications, network connectivity, printing services and mobility devices.
- Does intermediate to advanced level trouble shooting to resolve any issue.
- Accurately records pertinent information.
- Manages projects and helps engineer AV infrastructure and desktop computing environments.
- Installs software, repairs/replaces broken hardware, manages inventory, installs upgrades, documents procedures and end-user how-to.
- Supports mobile devices including configuration and trouble-shooting.
- Team player.
- Fine-tuned and advanced AV troubleshooting skills.
- Fine-tuned and advanced troubleshooting skills on OS X.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent listening skills and verbal communication.
- Customer service mindset.
- Must be comfortable with face to face interaction.
- 3-5 years experience supporting AV systems and Macintosh computers in a corporate WAN environment including the troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and maintenance of associated AV systems, desktops, laptops, Operating Systems, printers, peripherals, network protocols.
- JAMF experience and/or certification is a plus.
- Apple Technical certifications a plus.
- PC troubleshooting skills a plus.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.