ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR—CREATIVE
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for producing high quality creative and presentation deliverables to clients and team members. This role reports to the Executive Creative Director.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts through participation in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Execute work through to completion by creating high impact, integrated advertising solutions
- Under the Creative Director, design concepts, storyboards and layouts to support creative ideas for clients
- Maintain strong relationships with both internal creative team and external client
- Manage and mentor Junior Art Directors, Designers and entire creative team
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Must have experience with TV, Digital, Print, POS, Promotions and Design. Must have worked with Mac OS, Adobe products, InDesign, and ImageReady
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
4 year degree required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.