The Assistant Business Manager is responsible for providing financial oversight in accordance with the agency’s internal policies as well as the specific client with which they are partnered.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role assists the Sr. Business Managers and Business Supervisors with administrative needs including but not limited to maintenance of client job packets and client billing on assigned accounts.
- Maintain client job jackets containing estimates, vendor invoices, POs, expense reports, prior client billing and work requests
- Run and review detailed monthly WIP reports for every job on assigned accounts
- Process client billings in accordance with Arnold policy and client contract
- Maintains actual vs. estimated cost control of each job
- Supply monthly reports such as SR agings, open PO lists and estimate vs. actual reports to Business Manager
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE 0-2 Years
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Proficient in Microsoft office.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION 4 year degree required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.