The Assistant Broadcast Producer produces designated aspects of commercial, video, and content projects. This role reports to the SVP Executive Producer
This role is responsible for assisting the producer and business affairs in all financial and talent matters.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
– Works with producer and business affairs on a daily basis in all aspects of TV, Radio, Content and Video production
– Organizes all broadcast production assets
– Assists in the management of project schedules and budgets
– Generates estimates and schedules for assigned projects
– Creates job folders on servers and maintain and update project binders for all paperwork throughout job
– Coordinates storyboard creation with art director, external illustrators and the studio
– Support creative team and producers in obtaining the necessary reference materials for concepting, story board preparation and bidding specs
– Manages SAG and AFTRA talent contracts, booking confirmations and Taft/Hartley forms and Station 12 confirmations
– Maintains and updates ISCI code lists for all client related project – Assists in gathering materials for presentations and award shows
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
1-2 years of related experience required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Proficient in Microsoft office.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.
Know somebody that would be great for this job? Email it to a friend.